Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sharmuta and Conservative Moonbat: Intellectual Property Thieves. Charles Johnson: Accomplice

The folks at Amazon may want to investigate this. Not only does Charles get ad revenue from Amazon, he also assists his "lizards" in stealing from Amazon. The following sequence of posts was found at Littlegreenfootballs.com (major hat tip to Deep_Throat for pointing this out):

97
Conservative Moonbat Sun, Oct 18, 2009 12:59:53am replyquote

re: #88 Sharmuta
Did you find what you needed regarding Malignant Narcissism texts? I have a number of pirated ebooks on personality disorders if we can figure out a way I can give you the url to my local server without exposing it publicly.


105
Conservative Moonbat Sun, Oct 18, 2009 1:07:00am replyquote
re: #101 Sharmuta
That's very thoughtful of you, but I likewise don't like exposing my email -- what with my fabulous fan club at the stalker sites, and all. I will pay the library a visit next week. I'm sure they'll be able to supply me with ample reading materials. Do you have any titles in particular you would recommend, or authors?
shit.. now I have to look. I was just going to let you have a go at the archive and browse. Hang on a bit..


106
Conservative Moonbat[deleted] Sun, Oct 18, 2009 1:15:01am

107
Sharmuta Sun, Oct 18, 2009 1:16:12am replyquote
re: #106 Conservative Moonbat
Thanks- I'm sending an email now.


108
Conservative Moonbat Sun, Oct 18, 2009 1:18:00am replyquote
charles et al, if you could delete the prior post with my email in it I'd appreciate it. If not, I can deal with what comes.

113
Conservative Moonbat Sun, Oct 18, 2009 1:33:08am replyquote
re: #107 Sharmuta
Thanks- I'm sending an email now.
I sent you the link to the parent directory and to one specific title that might be of help. I can help point out others tomorrow when I'm sober and stuff.. Dig around as you want but keep in mind this is running off my DSL and bandwidth is limited.


114
Sharmuta Sun, Oct 18, 2009 1:40:47am replyquote

re: #113 Conservative Moonbat
Thank you so much for your help.


So, what was in post #106. Well, I have this on good authority:

106
Conservative Moonbat Sun, Oct 18, 2009 1:15:01am replyquote
I've got the last edition of this available for downlad. It's $158 here [Link: www.amazon.com...] fuck it. email me at (redacted)""

Now if someone was using my blog to steal intellectual property, I would probably ban them. Charles has banned people for a lot less. I certainly would not assist them by deleting evidence.

Charles, you've got some 'splaining to do.

BTW, most of the posts that I skipped over dealt with the suicide bombing in Iran that happened last night. Apparently, they approve of murdering 20 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment